How To DEVELOP A Website
Now we are going to add text and images to your web pages. You’ll need GIMP for this post, which is a picture-editing program. So make sure unless you currently have it installed you obtain it. 1. Open KompoZer and navigate to web page1.html. 2. Click underneath your table and type the text you want to have with this web page.
You might need to format the body text. 3. Highlight your text message and change it out to the font you chose for your website. Also, on the Format menu click Paragraph and make sure Body text message is chosen. 4. Continue doing this process for page2.page3 and html.html. You are going to add pictures to your web page Now.
- Editor – somebody who can publish and manage posts like the posts of other users
- Experience with Facebook Insights, Google Analytics and other analytics platforms
- Spark some interest
- Download and extract the EXE version of SetACL to “C:WinReducer8APPS”
- Fast and secure
- View and use a discount coupon
- How to Create a Blog on WordPress with HostGator
- Fix 4 – Update Your Sound Drivers
First you’ll need to save lots of the pictures that you are going to use into your First Website folder. Rename them so the true name describes what the picture is. 6. In the File menu click Open, navigate to your First Website folder and double click on the picture you will use for page1.html.
8. Type a new number for the Width and press Enter then. 9. Type 72 next to X press and quality Enter. Save, click Replace, and click again Save. You need to check how big is this file Now. 11. Around the Image menu click Image properties and appearance under Quality. You want the size to be about 20-30 KB.
If your file is not around 20-30 KB, you can lower the quality to lower the file size, or more it to higher the file size. 12. Go through the process to again save your valuable document, but when you can the Save as JPEG dialog package change the product quality either up or down and save your file. 13. Check your QUALITY again, and if needed change the Quality until your QUALITY is between 20-30 KB.
14. Repeat steps 5-13 for the images for your page2.html and web page3.html. Now you will put your images into your web pages. 15. Open up click and KompoZer on page1.html in the First Website folder under Site Manager. 16. If your images aren’t already showing under your First Website folder, click Refresh. 17. Drag the image for page1.html onto the page and move it to the spot you would like it to be. 18. Click on page2.html and put the image for this page onto it; do the same for web page3.html. 19. Save your valuable pages.