My name is Niki DelGrosso, and I am the mother of 7-month old triplets. For years I said I’d never have children. My life has been completely specialized in nutrition and fitness, and I completed my master’s degree in Nutrition followed by certification as an individual trainer. It happened Then, I met the person of my dreams, and wished to have children at the age of 30. My hubby wanted 2 males and a woman, and that is what we got! I decided I was going to ensure that EVERY calories that went into my own body was something those babies needed, and I continue to work and workout before day I delivered.
I gained only 55 pounds, worked every day, and even did my back workout the day I delivered three healthy babies! Six months after the babies were born, I used to be on stage for my first competition, accompanied by another three weeks when I took first overall later, and ANOTHER fourteen days from then on!
- 45 percent proteins = 810 grams divided by 4 calorie consumption = 203 grams of protein
- What the test steps and how accurate it is
- 30 lb effective flywheel system
- 1 Bag Celebrate Vitamins Protein 20 (All Purpose Protein to increase anything)
- Find what motivates one to reach that goal
- Can The Smoothie Diet Help You Lose Weight
- Look good on my wrist and become comfortable
I feel that being a fit mother means being strong and healthy so that my …